Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pathetic

Why did I think I could go back to gluten?  Guess I just had to prove to myself that I really am intolerant.  Yes I miss gluten and all the yummy baked goods but I don't like the pain, fatigue and intestinal issues.  Oh, and did I mention the headaches?

I have been back on gluten for over a month.  I have gained about 20 pounds and have been pretty much miserable.  My knee hurts again, my back hurts, I constantly have gas and bloating, I have lots of headaches again.  Miserable. 

I stopped the gluten two days ago.  Oh, the detox headaches are BAD!  It is so worth it though.  My knee is already feeling a bit better and I have lost SIX pounds.  I am feeling better about myself because I know I am back on track to a healthier life again.  I am excited to browse all the gluten free bloggers and even find new ones.  I am excited to start cooking new recipes again.  I'm generally EXCITED!!  Hopefully I can get back on track with other things in my life too.  Mainly Bible reading and time with the Lord, also exercise.  I have been a slug for too long!  I am also hoping to become more consistent with my blog. 

Have a blessed day everyone!
Matthew 4:19 "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."

No comments:

Post a Comment